Btw, how many partitions should I set up. Is a 3 gig /root, 500 meg /swap, and the rest /home ok or should I set up more such as /usr /var/? I have a 20 gig drive.
Thanks again Yates. You've been great.
Btw, how many partitions should I set up. Is a 3 gig /root, 500 meg /swap, and the rest /home ok or should I set up more such as /usr /var/? I have a 20 gig drive.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core Socket AM5 CPU 3.5+GHz L2 8MB L3 32MB
$275.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Dell OptiPlex 3070 SFF Desktop Intel Core i3 9th gen 8gb RAM 128gb NVMe win11pro
$79.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Dell Latitude 5420 14" - Core i5-1145G7 - 8GB - 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro - WARRANTY
$276.35