-
I want to learn but without too much frustration. I'd like a good full working install with enough stuff to play with right away. Then I can learn about Linux as try to do more with it. A few months ago I tried Gentoo but it required too much "learning" before I could get started
I'll try the Debian 100meg if you think it's cleaner.
Thanks.
edit: I tried netcardconfig. I just get "no supported network cards found"
Similar Threads
-
By renderer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 09:41 PM
-
By ilovelinux98 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 09:46 AM
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 05:26 PM
-
By Magik in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)
$150.00