-
Senior Member
registered user
I've broken KDE (again) - help with apt-get dependancies
I installed Kdict, this required some additional downloads (various K packages) - the net result is that I have broken KDE as, I presume, I have some old bits and some new bits.
I've tried apt-get install kde, apt-get remove kde, apt-get -f install but I always get stuck with a dependancy, either trying to install or remove it. (I can provide more details, but I think there are more than one).
Is there the equivalent of the 'just bl**dy do it' button? Or might I just as well start from scratch with a fresh install of Knoppix?
Cheers, Stu.....
Similar Threads
-
By kplloyd in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2004, 05:32 PM
-
By probono in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 06:55 AM
-
By DimGR in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By Jux in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 08:40 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 06:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks SRX340 16x1GbE Ports Service Gateway Security Appliance W/ Ears
$79.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

Juniper QFX5120-32C Ethernet Switch
$38871.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99

Juniper Network QFX5100-48S-AFO 48x SFP/SFP+ 6x 40GbE QSFP+ Switch w/ Dual power
$223.20

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97