-
Sharing files
I've configured my network card and am able to ping to and from each of my 2 computers, one MDK and the other Knoppix. However, I can't figure out how to share files between the 2. Is there a special program (like linneighborhood?) that I have to use to see and share files on the other computer? Do I have to be root? Right now, all I can share is a ping.
Thanks,
Wayne
Similar Threads
-
By didymos in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 10:10 AM
-
By morfar in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 02:53 AM
-
By bleise in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 03:07 PM
-
By nickelbacker in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 11:48 PM
-
By piet in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-26-2003, 02:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

16GB SK HYNIX HMAA2GU6CJR8N-XN PC4-3200AA-UA3-13 DIMM DESKTOP TESTED LOT OF 3
$209.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80