Thanks to Max Bowsher on the rsync list, this is it.
$ rsync --ignore-times rsync://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix/KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso
That short form of the option is -I, I for India, not l for lollypop.
Bob
![]()
I recently downloaded the Knopix iso
The md5sum of the iso differs from that on the site.
I've been stuffing around with rsync trying to correct my iso and I'm getting nowhere with it.
Could someone give me the syntax of rsync that will force the correction of what I have.
Been RTFM to no avail.
Thanks
Bob
![]()
Thanks to Max Bowsher on the rsync list, this is it.
$ rsync --ignore-times rsync://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix/KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso
That short form of the option is -I, I for India, not l for lollypop.
Bob
![]()
Something went wrong w/ your download.
I think there's no chance to repair the iso.
Try another download w/ a ftp client.
tom

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99
GIGABYTE H610M S2H V2 Motherboard, Supports 14th/13th/12th Gen Intel Core i5 i7
$69.59
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS PRIME H410M-K LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen H410 DDR4 USB3.2 Motherboard M-ATX
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99