Thanks, I'll try the first two since I've been having a hell of a time installing other apps.
Michael Harazin
Thanks, I'll try the first two since I've been having a hell of a time installing other apps.
Michael Harazin

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop i7-1185G7 3.0GHz 8GB 512GB SSD Win 11 COA Grade C
$209.99
Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$125.96
Apple MacBook Pro 13" M1 2020 A2338 8-Core Apple M1 8GB RAM 256GB SSD (Silver)
$399.99
Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Dell Optiplex 7070 SFF i7-9700 8-Core 3.0GHz 16B Ram NO HDD NO OS
$199.99
Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21