Would anyone know why this doesn't work?
The cheatcodes I use are "knoppix26 lang=us screen=1600x1200"
In 3.3 the lang=us and screen=1600x1200 worked just fine, so I assume this is a 3.4 issue?
Would anyone know why this doesn't work?
The cheatcodes I use are "knoppix26 lang=us screen=1600x1200"
In 3.3 the lang=us and screen=1600x1200 worked just fine, so I assume this is a 3.4 issue?

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-4590 3.3 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop Processor CPU SR1QJ
$10.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99