-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix-STD
Well, not much news anyway. I'm still aiming for this weekend (June 1st) as a release for the Knoppix-STD beta iso. I just have a couple of minor issues to work out. For a beta it's pretty tight and it looks like everything works.
I've got a domain, but I'm sure I'm going to get nailed by my ISP for posting a 700 MB iso, so I doubt I'll be able to post it for too long.
I'm still looking for mirrors (Help?) and I'm going to try distribution through Bit Torrent [http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/index.html]. I'll also sell the CD for those lacking bandwidth or paitence.
So, hopefully, it will be posted this weekend. I'll make an announcement here and a new post to Customising & Remastering.
Similar Threads
-
By lordb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 06:43 AM
-
By ezuk in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 06:42 AM
-
By Davetron in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 08:30 PM
-
By Bd84 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-27-2003, 04:16 PM
-
By WT in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-31-2002, 09:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$111.30

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00