-
Junior Member
registered user
I do have to admit STD is very well organized. I have a quick correction. My Validation Paper is not on My CD yet. I released the first ISO before the paper. I will be including it with next weeks release. I have to do one or two cosmetic changes to Penguin Sleuth (Can you believe i mispelled version) plus add the paper. The paper though is available on my web site for now. The good news is that there has been some work done on figuring out the potential problems and it looks like you will still be able to use the CD's to mount the partitions. You will just have to do it from a command line with certain switches. I am not sure yet on the verdict. I will try to post another paper when the possible solution is figured out. I'll keep you posted.....
Thanks
Ernie Baca
www.linux-forensics.com
Similar Threads
-
By lordb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 06:43 AM
-
By ezuk in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 06:42 AM
-
By Davetron in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 08:30 PM
-
By Bd84 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-27-2003, 04:16 PM
-
By WT in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-31-2002, 09:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-LINK TL-SG108PE 8-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Managed PoE+ Switch 4-Port 64W
$24.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99