I found it you can download remastered knoppix 3.4:
ftp://ftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/k...o-top.info.iso
have fun
and one more what is the diffrence between xine and gxine![]()
I found it you can download remastered knoppix 3.4:
ftp://ftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/k...o-top.info.iso
have fun
and one more what is the diffrence between xine and gxine![]()

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$275.00
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99
$675.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
Vintage S-100 Computer Products 32K Static RAM Memory Board MBM4044 1979 Altair
$199.99