Try setting the bios to "non plug and play OS".
If that doesn't work, come back.
Knoppix version 2003-06-17
P3 866MHZ
128 MB Ram
15GB HD
On board intergrated Video/Sound/NIC
Compaq DeskPro EN
Initially I completed the entire installation and then recieved the KNOPPIX HALTED meesage, remove cd and then power down. Now Im getting errors such as invalid IO or IRQ input, or cannot start KMSERVER etc, I can run this cd or the one burned at slower speeds x4 etc and install fine on other machines, just curious if there is anything I am missing here to run on this box?
Also at Initiating shutdown sequence wav I see:
*Error* Cannot initialize the agpgart module
Cannot allocate memory
INSmod i810 failed etcetc
Grazie~
Warawara![]()
Try setting the bios to "non plug and play OS".
If that doesn't work, come back.
Thanks, I appreciate the response, I'm getting the 3.3 version atm, will attempt install again here shortly.

2 x Vintage IBM Mainframe Computer Card - Circuit Board
$49.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
SOYO SY25 R-Vesa Socket 3 Motherboard SiS Chipset Mainframe
$73.99
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93