-
Invalid IO or IRQ
Knoppix version 2003-06-17
P3 866MHZ
128 MB Ram
15GB HD
On board intergrated Video/Sound/NIC
Compaq DeskPro EN
Initially I completed the entire installation and then recieved the KNOPPIX HALTED meesage, remove cd and then power down. Now Im getting errors such as invalid IO or IRQ input, or cannot start KMSERVER etc, I can run this cd or the one burned at slower speeds x4 etc and install fine on other machines, just curious if there is anything I am missing here to run on this box?
Also at Initiating shutdown sequence wav I see:
*Error* Cannot initialize the agpgart module
Cannot allocate memory
INSmod i810 failed etcetc
Grazie~
Warawara
-
Senior Member
registered user
Try setting the bios to "non plug and play OS".
If that doesn't work, come back.
-
Thanks, I appreciate the response, I'm getting the 3.3 version atm, will attempt install again here shortly.
Similar Threads
-
By NEOMinds in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 02:52 AM
-
By mzilikazi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 04:34 PM
-
By xander in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-16-2003, 08:51 PM
-
By hamatoma in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 10:26 AM
-
By Yorsh in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-04-2003, 07:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99