Try setting the bios to "non plug and play OS".
If that doesn't work, come back.
Knoppix version 2003-06-17
P3 866MHZ
128 MB Ram
15GB HD
On board intergrated Video/Sound/NIC
Compaq DeskPro EN
Initially I completed the entire installation and then recieved the KNOPPIX HALTED meesage, remove cd and then power down. Now Im getting errors such as invalid IO or IRQ input, or cannot start KMSERVER etc, I can run this cd or the one burned at slower speeds x4 etc and install fine on other machines, just curious if there is anything I am missing here to run on this box?
Also at Initiating shutdown sequence wav I see:
*Error* Cannot initialize the agpgart module
Cannot allocate memory
INSmod i810 failed etcetc
Grazie~
Warawara![]()
Try setting the bios to "non plug and play OS".
If that doesn't work, come back.
Thanks, I appreciate the response, I'm getting the 3.3 version atm, will attempt install again here shortly.

Commodore 64 & VIC-20 BASIC & Kernel ROM Replacement Adapter - USA seller
$17.99
Commodore 128 Vintage Computer Not Working No Power Damage READ
$129.00
Commodore 16 C16 Computer Matching Serial Box Tutor Cartridge Tested Workong
$174.99
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore VIC-20 Dead Test Rom - USA seller
$19.99
$399.99
Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard rev5 8370 Denise 512k CHIP 1.2 ROM
$325.00
Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99
Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$297.98
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99