Try setting the bios to "non plug and play OS".
If that doesn't work, come back.
Knoppix version 2003-06-17
P3 866MHZ
128 MB Ram
15GB HD
On board intergrated Video/Sound/NIC
Compaq DeskPro EN
Initially I completed the entire installation and then recieved the KNOPPIX HALTED meesage, remove cd and then power down. Now Im getting errors such as invalid IO or IRQ input, or cannot start KMSERVER etc, I can run this cd or the one burned at slower speeds x4 etc and install fine on other machines, just curious if there is anything I am missing here to run on this box?
Also at Initiating shutdown sequence wav I see:
*Error* Cannot initialize the agpgart module
Cannot allocate memory
INSmod i810 failed etcetc
Grazie~
Warawara![]()
Try setting the bios to "non plug and play OS".
If that doesn't work, come back.
Thanks, I appreciate the response, I'm getting the 3.3 version atm, will attempt install again here shortly.

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Evergreen 586 - Processor upgrade 486 to 586
$149.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
(Lot of 2) Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz CPU Processor SR0PK LGA1155- CPU599A
$60.00
AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99