Hi,
The sources.list installed by knoppix 3.3 doesn't contains any repository for knoppix itself. Do anyone know that where can I found the knoppix repository? I want to repack some of the packages.
I know that I can get the source from
http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/
However , as the sources.gz are missed in the directory. I can't 'apt-get source' from it. As I am a very lazy man. I prefer some lazy method.
Thanks a lot.

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) DECserver 200/MC Terminal Server
$79.95
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99