-
Knoppix repository
Hi,
The sources.list installed by knoppix 3.3 doesn't contains any repository for knoppix itself. Do anyone know that where can I found the knoppix repository? I want to repack some of the packages.
I know that I can get the source from
http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/
However , as the sources.gz are missed in the directory. I can't 'apt-get source' from it. As I am a very lazy man. I prefer some lazy method. 
Thanks a lot.
Similar Threads
-
By TimWhite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 01:03 AM
-
By EL Henry in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 04:35 PM
-
By in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 07:22 PM
-
By mrjohnston in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 11:55 PM
-
By bhsx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-17-2003, 02:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

acer swift air 14
$600.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98