Hi,
The sources.list installed by knoppix 3.3 doesn't contains any repository for knoppix itself. Do anyone know that where can I found the knoppix repository? I want to repack some of the packages.
I know that I can get the source from
http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/
However , as the sources.gz are missed in the directory. I can't 'apt-get source' from it. As I am a very lazy man. I prefer some lazy method.
Thanks a lot.

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Comp Rainbow Black Canvas Leather Laptop Briefcase Messenger Bag
$49.00
1991 vintage APPLE The Macintosh Bible Software Disks & BIG BOOK Third Edition
$29.95
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
3 Boxes-Vintage Apple Claris Macwrite MacPaint MacDraw - Sealed - NOS Rare 1988
$74.99