Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Help Installing Noatun

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6

    Help Installing Noatun

    Knoppix is allready installed on my harddrive. I downloaded the kdemultimedia source. Now I want to know how to install everything, especially the Noatun media player.

    I'm an absolute n00b, so please explain in extreme detail.

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    49

    Re: Help Installing Noatun

    Quote Originally Posted by knopkop
    Knoppix is allready installed on my harddrive. I downloaded the kdemultimedia source. Now I want to know how to install everything, especially the Noatun media player.

    I'm an absolute n00b, so please explain in extreme detail.
    Did you try using apt-get to install it? To do this, you should log in as root and start a Konsole. Then type:
    Code:
    apt-get install kdemultimedia
    This will download and install the package for you.

    I'm not sure if it adds an icon to the menu by default, though. If it doesn't just post here and I'll help with that.

Similar Threads

  1. installing knoppix vs installing Linux from scratch
    By jza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB picture

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB

$27.07



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99



Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply picture

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply

$25.00



Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H picture

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H

$19.99



Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset picture

Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset

$64.99



Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked) picture

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)

$17.99



Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth picture

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth

$49.95



Grandstream HT801 v2 Single Port Analog Telephone Adapter picture

Grandstream HT801 v2 Single Port Analog Telephone Adapter

$33.50