-
Nero 5 / Knoppix 3.3 ISO Problem
I would like to try out Knoppix. I downloaded KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-16-EN.iso last night and am trying to burn it using Nero 5.5.10.50 on WinXP SP1.
Nero Medium-Info reports CD-R has 703 MB capacity. When I select in Nero "Burn Image", the info page shows the "size of track" is 700 MB. Looks like it should fit just fine.
However, when I start the burn process, Nero exits with an error "there is not enough space to burn this compilation onto this medium."
Any ideas? I have tried various combinations of available settings... finalize, disk-at-once/track-at-once, buffer underrun protection ... all with the same results.
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By katana in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 01:15 PM
-
By russtproof in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 10:43 AM
-
By Athauglas in forum General Support
Replies: 21
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 03:03 PM
-
By wadz in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 01:10 PM
-
By chrish in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2003, 04:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99