-
kppp BUSY line ?????
I've got a PCI-modem(56k, hardware, Rocwell-chipset, controllerless) installed in my box. It works fine in WinXP. But in Knoppix 3.3 I'm having some trouble. I managed to install a driver wich seems to work, but after dialing the Kppp-log reports that the line is BUSY again and again. Even when I work in terminal mode. When I enter the number of my cell-phone: the cell-phone rings once and Kppp reports a BUSY line.
Heeeelp!
Similar Threads
-
By lgarcia3 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-29-2005, 05:26 PM
-
By Probert31 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 04:27 AM
-
By kchard in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 12:50 AM
-
By gtgoku in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 11:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00