What is the difference between a hdd install of Knoppix and a full install of Debina Linux?
What is the difference between a hdd install of Knoppix and a full install of Debina Linux?
apart from a few scripts and some extra files, not much as far as i know.
it IS based on Debian, it is mostly the autoconfig that differs and some extra packages that are not on the Debian cd's.
I actually installed Debian Woody and didnt like it as well as Knoppix so I switched back. What I like about knoppix is there is no dselect process to go thru when installing and as soon as you install your network is auto-detected and your on the internet as soon as you log on for the first time. Pretty impressive really. I am sure that you could apt-get all the same packages for Woody but Knoppix is jam packed with packages from the word go. I like that.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00