-
Junior Member
registered user
I actually installed Debian Woody and didnt like it as well as Knoppix so I switched back. What I like about knoppix is there is no dselect process to go thru when installing and as soon as you install your network is auto-detected and your on the internet as soon as you log on for the first time. Pretty impressive really. I am sure that you could apt-get all the same packages for Woody but Knoppix is jam packed with packages from the word go. I like that.
Similar Threads
-
By macherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 18
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 07:41 PM
-
By trivas7 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 12:21 AM
-
By grupsapa in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 09:19 PM
-
By datakid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 07:46 AM
-
By hw-tph in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 08:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Rare Vintage DEC DIGITAL DFO3 modem ~Powers Up but UNTESTED #1
$75.00

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99