-
Save your mountain dew caps!
As you might know... Mountain Dew has there little promotion going on. If you guys aren't participating, but still chugging the mountain dew...
I think I have a shot at this. I've gotten a few replies from other forums I frequent, but I still need a ton. Anything helps.
[shameless plug]
I'm trying to save as many cap codes as possible to get either a new snowboard, or an xbox. I need about 8 a day. If you are just throwing out the bottles, or recycling them anyway, I'd appreciate it if you could PM me with the codes, or send an e-mail to [email protected] . I'd be more than grateful, and owe you one in the future. All it takes is a little typing.
Thanks a lot, and sorry if this type of post doesn't belong. Help a poor kid out.
Thanks again,
CPFitz
[/shameless plug]
Similar Threads
-
By probono in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-19-2005, 08:36 PM
-
By cspace in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-15-2005, 08:16 PM
-
By Dreamofgilgamesh in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 09:43 PM
-
By unamiccia in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 02:43 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 11:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Cordless Air Duster Vacuum 3 in 1 110000RPM 14500pa HEPA Handheld Keyboard
$63.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99