Hi ho..
hoping to find an answer here I have troubles with my acer aspire 1613 ..
Just as mentioned in the subject my notebook doesnt react on any Ctrl-Alt-FX- buttons. Just if I press Ctrl-Alt-F7 the screen goes black and the only thing I can see is a cursor. Unfortunately I cant go back to my KDE or just use Ctrl-Alt-F1 to a shell. All other Ctrl-Alt-F buttons dont do anything. Really strange imho... :-/
I'll be happy if someone here can give me a hint. Maybe the wrong x-server?? Just using vesa which is perfectly for me, 1400x1050 @ 60Hz.
Ah, nearly forgot. Its the latest 3.3-version installed to HD. Booting from CD doesn't change anything.
Thx, Wonko.![]()

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
$280.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99