I am also facing the same problem. Only difference is, I want to start "vncviewer" using fluxbox as WM.
Any help?
-Regards Anurag
Hi all,
From one of the previous mails it is clear that when you want to autorun some programs, one can create a script and put it under /etc/rc5.d/ (eg S99startup)
But what about launching an X-application, that we can only do after KDE has been started. I am trying to autstart vmware when knoppix boots up, where should I speecify that ? Also I need to mount /mnt/sda1 in rw mode before starting vmware. Any ideas ??
I am also facing the same problem. Only difference is, I want to start "vncviewer" using fluxbox as WM.
Any help?
-Regards Anurag

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95