As you might know... Mountain Dew has there little promotion going on. If you guys aren't participating, but still chugging the mountain dew...
I think I have a shot at this. I've gotten a few replies from other forums I frequent, but I still need a ton. Anything helps.
[shameless plug]
I'm trying to save as many cap codes as possible to get either a new snowboard, or an xbox. I need about 8 a day. If you are just throwing out the bottles, or recycling them anyway, I'd appreciate it if you could PM me with the codes, or send an e-mail to [email protected] . I'd be more than grateful, and owe you one in the future. All it takes is a little typing.
Thanks a lot, and sorry if this type of post doesn't belong. Help a poor kid out.
Thanks again,
CPFitz
[/shameless plug]

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00
Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99