-
Knoppix 3.4 freezes on using external mute controller
Hello,
I have a problem with my Omnibook 6200 and Knoppix 3.4 (remastered from iso-top.info):
Using the external mute controller, the system freezes. It doesn't matter if I boot from CD or HD, if I use kernel 2.4.25 or 2.6.3, if I am working with KDE or in text console mode or if an sound application is active or not.
The two workarounds I found up to now: Booting with option "nosound" or booting with Kanotix BH4, but I want to have sound and I don't want to do a second hd-install.
Any other hints?
Thanks in advance,
Jörg
Similar Threads
-
By Kowalsky in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 04:26 PM
-
By cableghost in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 02:58 AM
-
By MarcoF in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 07:06 PM
-
By batrachomachia in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 12:40 AM
-
By Engon in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 12:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ā Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)ā
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core⢠Ultra Series
$235.99

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99