Have you noticed the size of that thing is HUGE (for putting it into the CD, I mean). Maybe someone interested on doing a custom CD including blender, povray and other graphic desing utils should take this post in consideration.
I can't see any 3D package. Can you insert Blender in the
next release?
http://www.blender.org
Thanks,
Manuel
Have you noticed the size of that thing is HUGE (for putting it into the CD, I mean). Maybe someone interested on doing a custom CD including blender, povray and other graphic desing utils should take this post in consideration.
I've mentioned Blender because it's only 1.5 mega (render engineOriginally Posted by Dan_Netwalker
included)...
Hi,
You can remove some files, for example /KNOPPIX/usr/share/doc, to get more space.
Actually, I add some softwares:
1. Octave,Maxima,Scilab, TeXmacs
2. Blender,VPython
on KNOPPIX for CAS lecture.
cch

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00