Hmm, yeah I like tcsh too. Maybe if I can fit it in, I'll add it into Overclockix. However, right now I'm not aware of any custom versions that have tcsh.
I'm looking for a Knoppix version with a tcsh shell. Please advise.
Tanks, Sorel
Hmm, yeah I like tcsh too. Maybe if I can fit it in, I'll add it into Overclockix. However, right now I'm not aware of any custom versions that have tcsh.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
2in1 Micro SD/TF Dual Slot Memory Card Reader for iPhone iPad Camera Adapter
$3.07