Hmm, yeah I like tcsh too. Maybe if I can fit it in, I'll add it into Overclockix. However, right now I'm not aware of any custom versions that have tcsh.
I'm looking for a Knoppix version with a tcsh shell. Please advise.
Tanks, Sorel
Hmm, yeah I like tcsh too. Maybe if I can fit it in, I'll add it into Overclockix. However, right now I'm not aware of any custom versions that have tcsh.

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Vintage Linux DVD - Knoppix 5.2 - c't Magazine - 7 / 2007 - Software Collection 2
$7.84
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59