-
Serial Modem Problems
I am trying to install DSL(DamnsmallLinux) on a DSL dedicated box w/serial modem. DSL finds the modem, finds the phone but either doesn't dial or dials the wrong number. Everything is set-up per isp. Number correct. I seem so close to a fix what am I missing?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Hi,
I remember seeing either on the DSL or Flonix sites something about this. I think it involves adding or not having something in the phone number that you enter. Not a big deal in that your hardware is probably o.k.
Sorry I can't provide more
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By coastie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 09:06 PM
-
By almala in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 05:44 PM
-
By Freanan in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 03:59 PM
-
By Noxferatus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 08:58 PM
-
By paco in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2002, 04:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95