Hi,
I remember seeing either on the DSL or Flonix sites something about this. I think it involves adding or not having something in the phone number that you enter. Not a big deal in that your hardware is probably o.k.
Sorry I can't provide more
I am trying to install DSL(DamnsmallLinux) on a DSL dedicated box w/serial modem. DSL finds the modem, finds the phone but either doesn't dial or dials the wrong number. Everything is set-up per isp. Number correct. I seem so close to a fix what am I missing?![]()
Hi,
I remember seeing either on the DSL or Flonix sites something about this. I think it involves adding or not having something in the phone number that you enter. Not a big deal in that your hardware is probably o.k.
Sorry I can't provide more

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72