-
Knoppix not showing several mounted drives
Hi, I ran knoppix for the first time to day and it ran without a hitch. It found my 2 hard drives, cdrom, zip, and a 64mb usb thumb drive.
I rebooted and they still show, but there is zero data shown in each. What happened? These are both times off the cd (not hd) with the same parameters.
"usbview" shows my pen drive. I was hoping to keep my home directory on it so I would not have to reconfigure and lose files at every boot. :'(
I'm kind of curious as to where they went. My windows setup crashed, and i'm not sure why. I'm hoping its not hardware failure.
Running nForce chipset w/ 512mb ram.
Similar Threads
-
By dipsy in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 02:50 PM
-
By randolphtaco in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 08:23 PM
-
By cyris in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-13-2004, 04:32 PM
-
By nightfrost in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-14-2004, 08:07 PM
-
By allantm in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-29-2003, 07:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$75.99