-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
m_yates
Thank you. I tried to change sysvinit but the package (from unstable) contains some bugs at this time. I installed it anyhow.
So I have the new sysvinit package but something is not right because X and KDE doesn't start as a user (I can run WMaker as a root).
I tried 'apt-get dist-upgrade' again and nothing is to be installed. I think there's no fatal error but some tuning is to be done
Similar Threads
-
By silvershadow in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 12:55 PM
-
By fannymites in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 11:57 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-25-2004, 10:20 PM
-
By turbine in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 05:40 PM
-
By konfused in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 11:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$305.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$95.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00