Never mind got it working...
Hello, I have the following problem with my video card:
NIVIDA Geforce4 420 Go Sony on a Sony Vaio PCG-GRT100
I can boot knoppix from CD fine and also with a HD install. The problem I'm still having is when I press CTL-ALT-F1, I get a garbled screen. I then can press CTL-ALT-F5 to get back to KDE, but the screen is still garbled.
I want to install the NIVIDA drivers to see if that with help, but on boot Lilo takes me staight to the KDE desktop.
My screen resolution is 1024x768. Any other settings causes the screen to garble. I have tried using several cheatcodes, but can't seem to get the right combination...
Thanks in advance !
Never mind got it working...
How did you fix it?Originally Posted by talon0769

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Vacloong Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs PUMP+20P, White
$18.99