-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: DHCP is enabled

Originally Posted by
sn0wflake
DHCP is enabled. Do I have to type in what ports I wish to use?
Well thats a good question and one I really do not know the answer too. If it does need you to open or forward the port I believe it is 67 or 68 that you need, I would try forwarding the port to the localhost first instead of opening it to everyone. And to be certain here it is the allow DHCP on interface not the allow server port that you have selected right? Now that I look at the screen shots again I see that it requires you to allow protocols from the internet to the local zone in the Protocol tab so you may want to check to see if the setting is in there somewhere.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$345.00

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00

SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

Vintage California Computer Systems Boards for S-100 Terminiator Cards
$145.00

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board
$675.00

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00