-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: DHCP is enabled

Originally Posted by
sn0wflake
DHCP is enabled. Do I have to type in what ports I wish to use?
Well thats a good question and one I really do not know the answer too. If it does need you to open or forward the port I believe it is 67 or 68 that you need, I would try forwarding the port to the localhost first instead of opening it to everyone. And to be certain here it is the allow DHCP on interface not the allow server port that you have selected right? Now that I look at the screen shots again I see that it requires you to allow protocols from the internet to the local zone in the Protocol tab so you may want to check to see if the setting is in there somewhere.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$678.00

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99

Cisco Business CBS110-8T-D Unmanaged Switch, 8 Port GE, Desktop
$44.99