Thank you,
"dpkg -l" is just what I was looking for....
actually I also discovered some of the smaller distributions, here on www.knoppix.net
I might try those if I loose my patience uninstalling![]()
See ya
Anders
Thank you,
"dpkg -l" is just what I was looking for....
actually I also discovered some of the smaller distributions, here on www.knoppix.net
I might try those if I loose my patience uninstalling![]()
See ya
Anders

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Lot of 3 Micron 16GB DDR4-2400 PC4-19200E 2Rx8 ECC UDIMM MTA18ASF2G72AZ
$215.00
SK Hynix 32GB 4RX4 PC3L-10600R RDIMM Server Memory RAM HMT84GR7BMR4A-H9 Lot of 8
$269.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50