Hi,
Is there a way to get my partitions mounted after booting knoppix from CD (not hardware install) ??
Thing is , if using a window manager other than KDE, and I try to mount from the shell, it tells me I should be root.
thanks
Hi,
Is there a way to get my partitions mounted after booting knoppix from CD (not hardware install) ??
Thing is , if using a window manager other than KDE, and I try to mount from the shell, it tells me I should be root.
thanks

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99