Assuming I would install to hard disk, how do I then start Knoppix? Does it "run" as an application under my Win XP. or do I boot into it at startup, or is it a dual boot situation? What?
How much room (approx.) does it take on the hard disk?
Assuming I would install to hard disk, how do I then start Knoppix? Does it "run" as an application under my Win XP. or do I boot into it at startup, or is it a dual boot situation? What?
How much room (approx.) does it take on the hard disk?

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple USB Keyboard Purple Grape Vintage iMac 1998 Translucent M2452 Tested
$59.99
Lot of 5 4" Original Vintage Apple Computer Stickers 1980's style lower case
$44.99
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Inside Macintosh Promotional Edition Vintage Apple Developer Book 1985
$32.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99