-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks for the reply fingers. I am about brain dead tonite from trying to absorb all the new stuff in knoppix. Whenever I followed directions that I found to install with alien I kept getting the error that no such file or dir exsisted, even when I set the path. Then I downloaded and followed to the letter the directions on the real website and succeded in making the chmod u+X rp7_linux_alpha_libc6_cs2.bin executable (or it appeared that way as I got no errors) But when I went to execute the binary I got an error saying that it could not execute the binary.
I am to tired to try anymore tonite but I am going to try again first thing in the morning.
If you could give me directions on how you were able to install I would appreciate it. I would like to install RP8 and upgrade to RP9 codecs, that is if I can ever figure out how to install it in the first place
I am using knoppix 3.3
Similar Threads
-
By kamal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 07:39 AM
-
By AndersonSS in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 06:35 PM
-
By brianfay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 12:42 PM
-
By Gregwithoneg in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 01:41 PM
-
By bubazoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 01:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59