-
How do I add fat32 partition after Linux install?
I installed linux on WinXP machine, leaving unassigned space between NTFS partitions and Ext2 partitions.
Now, if I try to create a Fat32 partition in order to manipulate data between OS's I can no longer access linux (cant find kernel). So I have deleted the Fat32 for now.
lilo is in MBR, accidentally.
Is there a way to add the Fat32 without messing up access to linux?
Thanks for any help.
Similar Threads
-
By alex2004 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-17-2005, 11:20 PM
-
By country.hacker in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 04:23 PM
-
By Rivendell in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 08:55 AM
-
By Spirit Of Atlantis in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 04:03 AM
-
By margaritaville in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 04:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99