-
n00b questions
hey, I finally installed knoppix last night... I was hooked once I used the 'live-cd'. The install went just fine. however, my boot loader ended up hiding the files on my win98 drive, and deleting the boot files on my xp drive. I'm sure I can fix that tho. The one and only issue I am having is when I try to install kde themes. Every time I try to run the 'install.sh' file, I get this error:
sh-2.05b# sh style-install.sh
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
Luna Style for KDE installed.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. ;o)
Similar Threads
-
By harken in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 41
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 11:20 PM
-
By The Conman in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 13
Last Post: 01-25-2005, 07:30 PM
-
By garbageman14 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 08:08 AM
-
By blackout in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 08:07 AM
-
By ZeRo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 10:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$37.99

NEW Samsung USB Type-C 256GB Flash Drive USB 3.2 Gen 1 Genuine OEM -MUF-256DA/AM
$55.99

PNY 1TB PRO Elite V3 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Flash Drive Up to 1000MB/s Read Bulk Package
$84.99

New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 (P85) P85_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99