I am a newbe and have just loaded 3.3 on to a Compaq Aramada 1750. I can not get the modem portion of xicom card to work.
Please give me a push in the right direction. I have spend most of the day working on this and I am ready to take all the help I can get.
Here is the info I recieved when I did scanModem:
A /dev/modem symolic link is not set.
Providing detail for device at PCI-bus 02:00.1
with vendor-ID:device_ID
Class 0700: 115d:0103 Serial controller: Xircom Cardbus Ethernet + 56 Modem (rev 03) (prog-if 02 [16550]
SubSystem 115d:1181 Xircom CBEM56G-100 Ethernet + 56k Modem
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 11
I/O ports at 4080 [size=8]
Memory at 10401000 (32-bit, non-prefectchable) [size=2k]
The modem has a supported Lucent/Agere DSP (digital siganl processing) chipset with primary PCI-ID: 115d:-1-3
DSP=1

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM 02CL197 FLASH SYSTEM 840-900 LITHIUM ION SERVER BATTERY MODULE 990854
$225.00
Lot of 4 IBM 52Y4089 POWER7 CPU Processor Modules Server CPUs
$49.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99