-
CDR -v- CDRW
Hello
I'm a newcomer... it probably shows...
I've read quite a lot of stuff on the site about burning the iso file.
My burner refuses to put it on to a CDR telling me it has to be a CDRW.
OK - I'll go out tomorrow and buy one, but can anyone tell me why an ordinary 700 MB CDR won't work?
Is the problem specific to Nero?
I got the iso file at the third attempt using a simple copy command from the UK mirror. Twice a real download stopped after 98% and I got error messages from all the mirros saying "target file not specified" - without giving me the time to specify one.
I imagine my problems won't stop there... it's good to see I'm not alone!
All the best
Keith
Similar Threads
-
By ibrewale in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 04:44 AM
-
By markusha in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 01:27 PM
-
By scocrys in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 09:25 PM
-
By wfb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-04-2003, 09:36 PM
-
By Viro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 07:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY
$600.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

SAMSUNG M393A2K43CB2-CTD8Y 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$160.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$1450.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50