-
HD partitions....
I've installed the Knoppix 3.3 without problems in my ASUS. After do 3 partitions (1 for swap, 1 for / and the last for home) I have seen that only the first two partitions were used, so I did it manually for use the /home active modifying the fstab file (and of course using mkfs.ext3 for the new partition).
I haven't problen using it because I have defined others users using this without problems.
But now, doing df -H I found a root.old partition linked to initrd directory
but I don't know what is this. It isn't in my fstab.
Can someone give me information about this? Can I delete it?
Thanks
Javier
Similar Threads
-
By cyberstew in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 12:50 AM
-
By newknoppixguy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 25
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 04:07 AM
-
By KnopperX in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 04:48 PM
-
By knoppixnewb in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 11:16 AM
-
By Rython in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 07:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

10 Pounds Vintage Ceramic CPU Processor/ic chips Gold Recovery Computers Scrap
$1999.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software
$49.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Lot 6 Vintage PCI AGP Cards GeForce 256 SiS 6326 Ultra66 SATA RAID FireWire
$134.99

Abacus Software Vintage Commodore 64 Book Lot 3: Printer, Sci & Eng, ML
$100.00

Vintage Retro Gaming | EU Plug W/US Adapter | Commodore 1084 CRT Color Monitor
$249.99

Sony VAIO PCV-RX560(U/C) Vintage Desktop PC Windows XP 1.7GHz 512MB RAM DVDCD-RW
$120.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99