You could always do
apt-get install artwiz-cursor
I have Knoppix 3.3 installed along with XP on my laptop. The only problem that I have is that it is extremely difficult to see the mouse pointer or set the cursor in the place because it shows a drop shadow. I have looked a mouse themes and there is nothing there which allows adjustments to color, size or configuration of the cursor
You could always do
apt-get install artwiz-cursor
Kpackager shows artwiz-cusor is already installed but how do I make that work?

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98