-
Senior Member
registered user
Ok, I am reposting for two reasons:
1) I am not sure if Hylafax is running, and...
2) I have no clue on usage of it...
Attempts to "find" man pages, or any form of HELP on hylafax, or Helifax, come up bubkiss, nada...
RUSTY -=- help
-=-
I have someone I can "test" send and get faxes from, but, I used to use Windows Fax, and I have lots of "personal" cover sheets - don't seem to see a way to use cover sheets on Knoppix, either KFax, EFax, etc... I can't seem to find how you EVEN RUN hylafax. From the Windows side, the fax server ran within Outlook Express, just like email, and would bring up a GUI to include names, phone numbers, and cover page inclusion, don't see the same in Knoppix...
I would like to "convert" my previous cover pages to "whatever is used in Knoppix", but can't find the answers. I would like to make sure my fax service is working before I have to "depend" on it again. I would like to "know what I am doing", before I "need" to do it here...
Can SOMEONE please assist on getting me up and running with the above issues? I prefer to use cover pages with my faxs, it is the "perfessional" and "expected" way of doing things in the "business" world, I prefer to know my fax is working before I need it, that way I know if it is my issue or the company sending to me, or I am getting from is having the problems.
Thank you for any assistance in this issue, and hope to hear something,
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By enemorales in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-24-2004, 10:39 AM
-
By _paul in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-10-2004, 01:38 PM
-
By cold in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 07:29 PM
-
By Kethinov in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 05:13 AM
-
By rushworld in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 03:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75