I'm getting the same crash w/o the error message on a second computer. That fact alone makes it seem strange to me that I'm the only one seeing this. Has no one else run into this problem? Recent upgrades break kdeprint?
I'm getting the same crash w/o the error message on a second computer. That fact alone makes it seem strange to me that I'm the only one seeing this. Has no one else run into this problem? Recent upgrades break kdeprint?

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.58