Right,
I'm having a problem printing with the 17th May version installed to HD using the Beginner's method and kernel26.
I set up an Epson printer, printed the test page OK, but am unable to print, for example, from Opera 7.50.
mvh
Right,
I'm having a problem printing with the 17th May version installed to HD using the Beginner's method and kernel26.
I set up an Epson printer, printed the test page OK, but am unable to print, for example, from Opera 7.50.
mvh

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Hitachi HUS726060ALA640 6TB 7.2K SATA 3.5 6G HDD Hard Disc Drive
$109.99
Western Digital Purple 1TB 3.5" SATA Internal Surveillance Hard Drive (WD10PURX)
$49.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
Seagate BarraCuda ST5000LM000 5TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Hard
$169.99
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99